Xiaomi India has announced that it will be holding an open sale for its budget friendly phone, the Redmi Note 3, next week, in the Country.
The phone has been very successful, and is one of the most popular devices in 2016, ever since it was launched in March, thanks to the Snapdragon 650 SoC, 3GB RAM, 5.5-inch Full HD Display, SD Card Slot, Fingerprint Scanner, and of course the massive 4000 mAh battery.
One of the complaints from buyers is the low number of units sold through the infamous flash sale system. Thankfully, people will be able to buy the phone sans registrations next Wednesday
Redmi Note 3 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch FullHD 1080p, Sunlight Display,
- Processor: 64-bit hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 1.8 GHz (2x ARM Cortex A72, 4x ARM Cortex A53)
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory: 16GB of internal storage/2GB LPDDR3 RAM and 32GB of internal storage/3GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- Main Camera: 16 megapixels rear camera with 0.1s ultra-fast PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), Dual Image Sensor Processor (ISP), Dual LED Flash, f/2.0
- Front camera: 5 megapixel front camera.
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner unlocks in 0.3 seconds, 5 fingerprint profiles
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (X8 Cat 7 4G+), Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Battery: 4050 mAh, Quick Charge
It remains to be seen whether both variants of the phone, i.e, the 2GB RAM/16GB storage and the 3GB RAM/32GB storage variants will be made available. As of now, Xiaomi has kept the higher end variant exclusive to its mi.com India website, so it is likely that both variants will be made available, though there is no official word about it yet, as the tweet from Redmi India failed to mention the details.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be available on Open Sale on April 27th, at 2PM, in India.