The Redmi Note 7s is all set to be launched on 20th May in India. This is the phone that the company was teasing earlier, and not the Mi A3 as it was originally believed.
So, what does this new variant have to offer? So far, the hints have pointed to a 48MP camera on the back, and this has been confirmed in the latest teaser which not only confirms the name, but also clearly has the words 48MP Dual Camera written in it.
Likewise if the previous teaser showed the real phone, the Redmi Note 7s will have a rear placed fingerprint scanner. We also know that the phone will have a gradient finish, just like the Redmi Y3. And it will have a 3.5mm headphone jack too.
The rest of the device's specs remain a mystery. But we think it may be quite similar to the Redmi Note 7 Pro, so here is a recap of the device's specs.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Specs
- Display: 6.3-inch FHD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels, Dot Notch display, LTPS in-cell, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, 450 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Sunlight Display, Reading Mode, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back)
- Operating System: MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- GPU: Adreno 612
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 32GB/128GB internal + upto 512GB microSD (Hybrid Dual SIM)
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Sony IMX 586 1.6µm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture + 5MP depth sensor, LED Flash, Spectra 250L ISP, 4K Video recording, EIS
- Front Camera: 13MP, in-display flash
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Quick Charge 4
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, IR Blaster
Xiaomi is also prepping to launch the Redmi K20, which could debut as the Poco F2 in India.