The Poco M3 launch date has been announced by Poco. The successor to the Poco M2 will be debuting next week.
The teaser image was accompanied by a Cryptic tweet that says it will be the company's "MOST ???? yet!". The brand is promoting it with the hashtag #MoreThanYouExpect.
Here's a recap of the device's specs.
Poco M3 specs
- Display: 6.53-inches LCD Full HD+ 1080 × 2340 pixels, Waterdrop notch
- Processor: 2.0GHz octa-core
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage 64GB/128GB/256GB
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 48MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.2 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 198g
And this is what the Redmi Note 10 looks like.
Hopefully, the Poco M3 will have a smaller branding on the back panel.
Poco M3 launch date
The Poco M3 launch date has been set for November 24th. The event will be streamed live from 8:00 PM GMT, which is 1:30 AM in IST. We can expect the Poco M3 to launch in India soon, but it could be announced in a separate event on a later date.