The Redmi Note 10 has been spotted on TENAA. And the listing reveals the upcoming phone’s tech specs and design.
The device sports a 6.53-inches LCD Full HD+ display with a waterdrop notch to house an 8MP selfie camera. The Remdi Note 10 is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core processor. It will come in multiple variants with 4GB/6GB and 8GB of RAM, and 64GB/128GB/256GB of storage.
The Redmi Note 10 features quad cameras housed in a vertical bump in the top left corner of the back panel. The primary lens is a 48MP sensor. The phone is backed by a 6,000 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port.
The Redmi Note 10 is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The handset weighs 198g and measures 162.3 x 77.2 x 9.6 mm in terms of dimensions. It will be available in 7 colours: Black, Blue, White, Green, Purple, Red, Orange.
Redmi Note 10 specs
- Display: 6.53-inches LCD Full HD+ 1080 × 2340 pixels, Waterdrop notch
- Processor: 2.0GHz octa-core
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage 64GB/128GB/256GB
- Battery: 6,000 mAh, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 48MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.2 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 198g
- Colours: Black, Blue, White, Green, Purple, Red, Orange
- Model Number: Redmi M2010J19SC
Since the Redmi Note 10 has been certified by TENAA, we can expect it to be announced soon.