Poco India has begun teasing the launch of the Poco M2 Reloaded. If you can recall, the brand announced the Poco M2 in September 2020. The device is a rebranded variant of the Redmi 9 Prime, for which Xiaomi rebadged the original Redmi 9.
This time however, the Poco M2 Reloaded is identical to the Poco M2. The only difference it seems will be in the memory/storage, so instead of 6GB/64GB, the Reloaded version will come with 4GB RAM, and 64GB of storage. This should make the phone a bit more affordable, and compete with other devices in the segment.
Here’s a recap of the Poco M2 specifications.
Poco M2 Specs
- Display: 6.53-inches Full HD+ LCD, 2340 x 1080 pixels, water-drop notch, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 400 nits brightness
- Operating System: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G80
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2 950MHz
- Memory: 4GB/6GB LPDRR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 5020 mAh, USB Type-C, 18W fast charging Quick Charge 3.0, (10W charger)
- Main Cameras: 8MP ultra wide-angle, 118° FOV, f/2.2 aperture + 13MP wide-angle 75.2° FOV, f/2.2 aperture, autofocus + 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture + 5MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture + LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.32 x 77.01 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 198g
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, IR remote, Wi-Fi 2.5/5GHz, Dual VoLTE, Dual VoWiFi
- Misc: Rear placed fingerprint sensor
- Colours: Space Blue, Mint Green, Matte Black, Sunrise Flare
Poco M2 Reloaded expected price
We expect that the Poco M2 Reloaded will be priced at Rs. 9,999, because that’s what the Redmi 9 Prime 4GB/64GB variant costs in India. According to the teaser page on Flipkart, the device will be launched on April 21st at 12PM, and will go on sale the same day, at 3 PM.