The Oppo A11K has been launched in India. And it appears to be an entry level phone.
The A11K is equipped with a 6.2-inches HD+ display that has a waterdrop notch for the 5MP selfie camera.
Shockingly, the Oppo A11K runs on Color OS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie. It is powered by an 2.3 GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor with an IMG GE8320 GPU, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage: It supports up to 256GB of additional memory via dedicated microSD card slot.
The Oppo A11K is backed by a 4230 mAh battery. The device sports dual main cameras on the back panel. The primary lens is a 13MP camera which is assisted by a 2MP Depth Sensor for portrait shots, and an LED Flash. The phone has a rear-placed fingerprint scanner.
Oppo A11K Specs
- Display: 6.2-inch) HD+ waterdrop notch, 1520 x 720 pixels, 270 PPI
- Operating System: Color OS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: 2.3 GHz MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core
- GPU: IMG GE8320
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB + up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 4230 mAh
- Main Cameras: 13MP, 2MP Depth Sensor + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 156 x 8 x 76 mm
- Weight: 165g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM (Triple card slot), 3.5mm headphone jack
- Misc: Fingerprint Scanner
Oppo A11K price in India
The Oppo A11K price in India has been set to Rs.8,990. The phone will be available in Deep Blue and Flowing Silver colours from
Amazon and Oppo India.