Motorola has announced the Moto G 5G Plus in Europe. Here’s everything you need to know about the device.
The Moto G 5G Plus is equipped with a 6.7″ Full HD+ display with a 21:9 cinemavision aspect ratio. The phone has a 90% screen-to-Body ratio, supports 90Hz Refresh Rate and HDR 10. It has a rather odd design with 2 separate punch-hole cut outs for the dual selfie cameras which are a 16MP ultra wide-angle sensor with an f/2.0 aperture, 1.0µm pixel sizeand an 8MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size.
The phone runs on Android 10 and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 5G processor with 4GB/6GB of RAM. The Motorola 5G Plus has 64GB/128GB of storage, and supports up to 1TB of additional memory via a dedicated microSD card slot. The device is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 20W TurboPower fast charging over a USB Type-C port. Thankfully, the Moto 5F Plus has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Moto 5G Plus has quad cameras on the back with the setup consisting of a 48Mp primary lens with an f/1.7 aperture, 1.6µm pixel size, a 5MP Macro Vision lens with an f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 2cm focus distance, an 8MP Ultra-Wide Angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 118° FOV, and a 2MP Depth Camera with an f/2.2 aperture, 1.75µm pixel size and an LED Flash strip. The phone sports a side mounted fingerprint scanner, and the selfie lens supports face unlock. The device has a water repellent design.
Moto G 5G Plus Specs
- Display: 6.7″ Full HD+ CinemaVision LTPS Full HD+ 2520 x 1080 pixels, 409ppi, 21:9 aspect ratio, 90% screen-to-Body ratio, 90Hz Refresh Rate, HDR 10
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 5G
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + up to 1TB via dedicated microSD card
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 20W TurboPower fast charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 48MP (f/1.7 aperture, 1.6µm pixel size) + 5MP Macro Vision (f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 2cm focus distance) + 8MP Ultra-Wide Angle (f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 118° FOV) + 2MP Depth Camera (f/2.2 aperture, 1.75µm pixel size), LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP (f/2.0 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size) Ultra-wide Angle + 8MP (f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size)
- Dimensions: 168 x 74 x 9 mm
- Weight: 207g
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz & 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS (L1+L5), A-GPS, LTEEP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sensor Hub, E-compass
- Misc: Side mounted fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock, Water repellent design
Moto G 5G Plus Price
The Moto G 5G Plus price in Europe starts at 349 Euros (about Rs. 30,000) for the 4GB/64GB variant, and costs 399 Euros (about Rs. 34,000) for the 6GB/128GB version. The device will be available in 1 colours: Surfing Blue.