The Huawei P Smart 2019 has been announced in the UK. The device is a mid-ranger which is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor, with 3GB of RAM.
The other variant of the Huawei P Smart 2019 sports a 16MP fixed focus sensor, while the dual cameras on the back are 13MP and a 2MP lenses. Both variants of the device will be available in 32GB/64GB storage variants.
The Huawei P Smart 2019 is equipped with a 6.21-inch Full HD+ display that has a 19:5:9 aspect ratio, thanks to the waterdrop notch. The device is backed by a 3,400 mAh battery which charges over a micro-USB port. The P Smart 2019 has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Huawei P Smart 2019 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.21-inch Full HD+ water drop notch, 19:5:9 aspect ratio
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 710
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie (EMUI 9.0)
- Front Camera: 8MP variant/ 16MP variant
- Rear Cameras: 13MP + 2MP
- Battery: 3,400 mAh
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi-Direct, WLAN-Hotspot,3.5mm headphone jack, GPS / AGPS / Glonass
- Dimensions: 73.40 x 155.20 x 7.95 mm
- Weight: 160g