HTC will be unleashing its 2016 flagship, the HTC 10 on April 12th, i.e tomorrow.
But that hasn’t stopped a last minute leak of the phone, and that too in a video.
An official HTC 10 promo video has been leaked online at a Chinese website, and has been reposted on YouTube.
The video shows that the HTC 10 will be having a metal frame with chamfered edges, with a sim card tray, volume rocker keys and power button on the right side. On the bottom, there is a USB Type C port, a single speaker grille and a mic.
The rear cover houses a camera with dual LED flash, laser auto focus and the HTC logo. The front has a physical home button which reportedly has a fingerprint scanner.
HTC 10 Technical Specifications: (from previous leaks)
- Display: 5.1-inch QHD (1440 x 2560) display
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 for US/Europe, MediaTek for Asia
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Storage: 32 GB of internal storage (23 GB free) and microSD card for expandable storage.
- Rear camera: 12-UltraPixel, Laser Autofocus, OIS (optical image stabilization)
- Front camera: OIS
- Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner (in the physical home button
We will be reporting about the HTC 10’s launch tomorrow, stay tuned.