The Honor X10 Max has been listed on TENAA ahead of next month’s launch. Here’s what the photos and specs tell us about the phone.
The X10 Max is equipped with a massive 7.09-inches Full HD+ TFT LCD display with a water drop notch. The selfie camera housed in the notch is an 8MP lens.
The device runs on Android 10 with Magic UI, with a 2.0 GHz octa-core processor and 6GB/8GB of RAM. The Honor X10 Max has 64GB/128GB of internal memory and supports upto 256GB via a NM Card slot.
The phone doesn’t have a rear-placed fingerprint scanner, and the screen is a TFT LCD Panel which means an in-display sensor is ruled out. One of the pictures from the listing shows the Honor X10 may have a side mounted fingerprint scanner.
The device will be available in 3 colours: Black, Blue, Silver
Honor X10 Max Specs
- Display: 7.09-inches, 2280 × 1080 pixels, TFT LCD, water drop notch
- Operating System: Android 10 with Magic UI
- Processor: 2.0 GHz octa-core
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + up to 256GB NM Card
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP + 2MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Dimensions: 174.462 × 84.91 × 8.3 mm
- Weight: 227g
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE
- Misc: Side mounted fingerprint scanner
- Colours: Black, Blue, Silver
The Honor X10 Max will be launched on July 2nd in China.