Honor has confirmed the Honor 30 Lite launch date in China, it is scheduled for this week. Thanks to a TENAA listing, we already know about the device’s key specs.
The Honor 30 Lite sports a 6.5-inches Full HD+ display. It appears to be an LCD panel since the fingerprint scanner is side-mounted.
The listing says that the phone runs on Android 9 Pie, which is quite odd. The phone is powered by an octa-core processor that is clocked at 2.27GHz. It has 6GB/8GB RAM and comes with 128GB/256GB storage. The phone is backed by a 3900 mAh battery that supports fast charging.
The selfie lens on the phone is a 16MP snapper. The main cameras on the Honor 30 Lite comprise a 48MP primary lens, an 8 MP ultra wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor and an LED Flash.
Honor 30 Lite Specs
- Display: 6.3-inches Full HD+ OLED, 2400 x 1080 pixels, Water-drop notch
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: 2.27GHz octa-core
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB + up to 256GB via NM card
- Battery: 3900 mAh + fast charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP + 8 MP + 2MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Dimensions: 157.4×73.2×7.75 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, under-screen fingerprint recognition
- Colours: Black, Green
Honor 30 Lite launch date
According to the company’s post on Weibo, the official launch date for the device is set for July 2nd in China.