Gionee has returned to the Indian market with an entry-level phone called the Gionee Max. Here’s everything you need to know about the device.
The Gionee Max sports a 6.1 inches HD+ display with a water-drop notch and a 2.5D curved glass. The selfie camera in the notch is a 5MP front snapper that has supports face unlock.
The Max runs on Android 10 and is powered by a Unisoc Spreadtrum 9863A Octa Core processor clocked at 1.6GHz, with a IMG8322 GPU, and 2GB of RAM. The phone has 32GB of internal storage, with a dedicated microSD card slot that supports up to 256GB of additional memory.
In the camera department, the device has dual rear cameras comprising a 13MP primary sensor and a Bokeh lens with an LED Flash. The Gionee Max is backed by a 5,000-mAh battery that charges over a micro USB port, and supports reverse charging. The device has a Proximity sensor and a G sensor.
Gionee Max Specs
- Display: 6.1 inches HD+ 1560 x 720 Pixels, Water-drop notch, 2.5D Curved Glass, 281 PPI
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Unisoc Spreadtrum 9863A Octa Core @ 1.6GHz
- GPU: IMG8322
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB + up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 5,000-mAh, micro USB, reverse charging
- Main Cameras: 13MP primary sensor + Bokeh lens, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 148 x 70.9 x 10.75 mm
- Weight: 185g
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm headphone jack, A-GPS
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, G sensor
- SAR Value: Head: 0.410 W/kg, Body: 0.902 W/kg
The Gionee Max has been priced at Rs. 5,999 in India. The device will go on sale on at 12PM on 31st August at Flipkart. It will be available in 3 colours: Red, Royal Blue and Black.