Vivo India is teasing the launch of some new phones in India. According to some teaser images shared by the company on its Twitter handle, the Vivo X50 series is set to be launched on July 16th.
The pictures show off a device with a curved display and a punch-hole camera. Since the series had been announced about a month ago in China, we know what they look like, and their technical information.
There are 2 phones in the series, the Vivo X50 and Vivo X50 Pro The handsets are photography oriented, premium mid-range phones. Here’s a recap of the devices’ specs.
Vivo X50 series specs
- Display: 6.56-inches AMOLED, Full HD+ 2376 x 1080 pixels, P3 Color Gamut, HDR10+, 92.6% screen-to-body ratio, 6000000:1 Contrast Ratio, Punch-hole, In-display fingerprint scanner (X50 regular: 19.8:9 aspect ratio, 105% NTSC Color Gamut)
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 10.5 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core @2.4GHz, Adreno 620
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 4315 mAh, USB Type-C, 33W Fast Charging (X50: 4200 mAh)
- Main Cameras: Quad Cameras 48MP Sony IMX 598, f/1.6 aperture, OIS + 13MP portrait lens 50mm focal length, f/2.46 aperture + 8MP telephoto lens, 60x super zoom, f/3.4 aperture periscope lens + 8MP wide-angle 120° FOV, 2.5cm super macro, f/2.2 aperture LED Flash (X50 triple cameras, no zoom lens)
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.45 aperture (X50: f/2.48 aperture)
- Dimensions: 158.46 x 72.80 x 8.07 mm
- Weight: 181g
- Connectivity: 5G, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, Beidou / GPS / GLONASS / Galileo
- Misc: AK4377A Hi-Fi audio chip, Laser Focus sensor
We are just 3 days away from the Vivo X50 series India launch. It will take place in an online event, which will be streamed at 12PM on July 16th.