The pictures show off a device with a curved display and a punch-hole camera. Since the series had been announced about a month ago in China, we know what they look like, and their technical information.
There are 2 phones in the series, the Vivo X50 and Vivo X50 Pro The handsets are photography oriented, premium mid-range phones. Here’s a recap of the devices’ specs.
Vivo X50 series specs
- Display: 6.56-inches AMOLED, Full HD+ 2376 x 1080 pixels, P3 Color Gamut, HDR10+, 92.6% screen-to-body ratio, 6000000:1 Contrast Ratio, Punch-hole, In-display fingerprint scanner (X50 regular: 19.8:9 aspect ratio, 105% NTSC Color Gamut)
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 10.5 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core @2.4GHz, Adreno 620
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 4315 mAh, USB Type-C, 33W Fast Charging (X50: 4200 mAh)
- Main Cameras: Quad Cameras 48MP Sony IMX 598, f/1.6 aperture, OIS + 13MP portrait lens 50mm focal length, f/2.46 aperture + 8MP telephoto lens, 60x super zoom, f/3.4 aperture periscope lens + 8MP wide-angle 120° FOV, 2.5cm super macro, f/2.2 aperture LED Flash (X50 triple cameras, no zoom lens)
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.45 aperture (X50: f/2.48 aperture)
- Dimensions: 158.46 x 72.80 x 8.07 mm
- Weight: 181g
- Connectivity: 5G, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, Beidou / GPS / GLONASS / Galileo
- Misc: AK4377A Hi-Fi audio chip, Laser Focus sensor
We are just 3 days away from the Vivo X50 series India launch. It will take place in an online event, which will be streamed at 12PM on July 16th.