It’s raining leaks for Smasung Galaxy Note 7 which is scheduled to be launched on August 2. Just few hours back, we reported Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Flat-screen variant images leak. Within few hours of that leak, we now have a small 7 second video of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 which shows the unlocking of the smartphone using the Iris recognition feature that is rumored to come with Note 7.
The video is just 7 seconds long and we can see that Note 7 lock screen starts at the pattern lock screen, then scans the eyes of the user using the Iris scanner with the help of front camera perhaps and then the Galaxy Note 7 unlocks itself instantly. Checkout the video yourself:
The video also shows the flat variant of Note 7 and not the dual edge variant.
Here is a brief on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Specifications based on leaks and rumors till date:
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.7 inch 2K Super AMOLED
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Grace UX
- Processor: Exynos 8893 (2.6-2.7 GHz)/ Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (2.3 GHz)
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB, expandable memory via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12 MPdual pixel phase detection auto focus (PDAF)
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Other: USB Type-C, Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, S-Pen, IP 68 Water/Dust Resistant, Samsung Pay