Official launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is just few days away and we have heard rumors about the dual edge curved display similar to Galaxy Edge 7. There are rumors floating in the wild about a flat variant of Note 7 too and today some real life images of the same flat screen variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 have leaked on Chinese social network Weibo.
The leaked images show the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles such as front display, back panel, sides, the S Pen and more. The images also show Note 7 in powered on condition, charging mode when powered off and while booting. The images show the flat screen display instead of the rumored dual edge display. Check out the images reproduced below:
We can see a 3.5 mm audio jack and USB type C port along with speaker grills and the S Pen in one of the above images. Another one from back shows the main rear camera which as per rumors is a 12 MP dual pixel with phase detection auto focus (PDAF) camera.
As with any leak, take this with a pinch of salt. Here is a brief on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Specifications based on leaks and rumors till date:
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.7 inch 2K Super AMOLED
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Grace UX
- Processor: Exynos 8893 (2.6-2.7 GHz)/ Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (2.3 GHz)
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB, expandabele memory via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12 megapixels dual pixel phase detection auto focus (PDAF)
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Other: USB Type-C, Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, S-Pen, IP 68 Water/Dust Resistant, Samsung Pay