A day after the Note 20 Ultra was leaked, it’s now the turn of the regular variant. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Specs have been leaked by the same source.
The Note 20 5G is drastically different compared to the Ultra. While it has a similarly sized 6.7-inches display, the standard variant only has a Full HD+ panel compared to the WQHD, and it’s not a dynamic AMOLED panel, it’s a Super AMOLED screen. The refresh rate is also lower at 60Hz as opposed to the 120Hz on the Ultra.
The main camera setup is yet another aspect where the difference between the two phones is massive. Instead of a 108MP camera, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Specs sheet reveals a 12 MP primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture , a 12 MP ultra wide-angle that has an f/2.2 aperture and a64 MP Telephoto loons 3x optical zoom with an f/2.0 aperture, 30x space zoom and an LED Flash module.
Another area where it differs is the memory with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The Note 5G has a smaller battery that has a capacity of 4300 mAh. The S-Pen latency is 26ms on the standard variant, whereas the Ultra has a 9ms response rate.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Specs sheet leaked by WinFuture, does share some similarities with the Ultra such as the selfie lens, the processor and connectivity options.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Specs
- Display: 6.7-inches Super AMOLED Full HD+ 2300 x 1080 pixels, 393 PPI, 60 Hz refresh rate
In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Operating System: One UI based on Android 10
- Processor: Exynos 990 octa-core @2.7GHz
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB
- Battery: 4,300, Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 12 MP f/1.8 aperture + 12 MP ultra wide-angle f/2.2 aperture + 64 MP Telephoto loons 3x optical zoom f/2.0 aperture, 30x space zoom, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2 aperture, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Wireless DeX
- Misc: S-Pen 26ms
- Colours: Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Green