The images, courtesy WinFuture.de, reveal that the Note 20 Ultra has a punch-hole design. This is a 6.9-inches Infinity O Display with Dynamic AMOLED.
It has a WQHD resolution of 3200 x 1440 pixels, 508 PPI, 120 Hz refresh rate, 19.3:9 Aspect Ratio and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 7. The screen has an In-display Fingerprint Scanner, and the 10MP selfie camera that has an f/2.2 aperture will support Face Unlock.
The phone is backed by a 4,500 battery that supports fast charging via a USB Type-C connector. The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack. The S-Pen has a 9ms response rate.
In the camera department, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra specs sheet tells us that the phone is equipped with triple lenses featuring an 108MP primary lens that has an f/1.8 aperture, a 12MP ultra wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 12MP 5x optical zoom lens with an f/3.0 aperture, support for 50x space zoom, a laser autofocus and LED Flash.
The device will be available in 2 colours: Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Specs
- Display: 6.9-inches Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Display WQHD 3200 x 1440 pixels, 508 PPI, 120 Hz refresh rate, 19.3:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 7
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Operating System: One UI based on Android 10
- Processor: Exynos 990 octa-core @2.7GHz
- Memory: 12GB RAM
- Storage: 256/512 GB + MicroSD card
- Battery: 4,500, Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 108 MP f/1.8 aperture + 12 MP ultra wide-angle f/2.2 aperture + 12 MP 5x optical zoom f/3.0 aperture, laser autofocus, 50x space zoom, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2 aperture, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, 5G, 4G LTE, Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Wireless DeX
- Misc: S-Pen
- Colours: Mystic Black, Mystic Bronze