We are still a few months away from the unveiling of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro and Samsung is yet to reveal the official launch date for the same. As we saw with Galaxy S10 series, Samsung is rumoured to launch more than one variant of Galaxy Note 10 which includes a Pro variant and a 5G variant. Recent reports indicate that there are two LTE models having 6.28-inch and 6.75-inch displays respectively. On the rear, Triple camera module and quad camera module will be available. The report also suggests that 5G variant specifications for the display and the rear camera are almost the same as those of the LTE model.
Galaxy Note 10 Pro Battery Capacity??
An alleged leak now indicates that Samsung is set to increase the battery capacity of Galaxy Note 10 Pro to 4500 mAh. If you remember, Galaxy Note 9 is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery. An alleged photo of the battery has surfaced online showing off the 4,500 mAh unit. The photo also reveals the battery model number as EB-BN975ABU which can be linked to the SM-N975 model number that corresponds to the Galaxy Note10 Pro.
At the moment, not much is know about the specifications of Galaxy Note 10 Pro, except the details that we talked about above. The Galaxy S10 5G variant is powered by the same battery capacity i.e. 4500 mAh.
Here is a recap of the hardware specifications of Galaxy Note 9.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 516ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with Adreno 630 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB/512GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- SIM: Single SIM and Hybrid Dual SIM variant (nano + nano / microSD)
- Main cameras: 12MP primary rear camera with f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, LED Flash, 960fps super slo-mo, 12MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 8MP autofocus front-facing camera with a wide-angle lens, f/1.7 aperture
- Certification: Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Audio: Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8mm, BLE S Pen: 5.7 x 4.35 x 106.37mm
- Weight: 201g, S Pen: Weight: 3.1g
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with fast charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
Stay tuned at AndroidPure and we will keep you updated.