The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 launch date has been leaked. The highly anticipated device will debut in August.
Galaxy Note 9 photo used for reference
This isn’t too surprising, considering that South Korean electronics giant has been following this pattern for a few years now.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 launch date
CNET reports that the Galaxy Note 10 launch date is set for August 7th. It also goes on to say that the device will be announced at an Unpacked event which is scheduled to be held at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn, New York. This is the same venue where the Galaxy Note 9 was announced in 2018.
We can expect Samsung to launch Exynos and Qualcomm Snapdragon variants of the phones. Yes, that’s phones in the plural, because we have seen many leaks pointing at a Galaxy Note 10 ProGalaxy Note 10 Pro, in addition to the regular variant regular variant.
We have reported about the device’s design quite a few times. The phone will have an in-display fingerprint scanner, a punch-hole selfie camera and an edge-to-edge curved screen. The Galaxy Note 10 is said to be the first flagship phone from the company, to not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Display: 6.75-inch Dynamic Super AMOLED QHD+, 3040 x 1440 pixels, 498 PPI, HDR10+, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Samsung One UI based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: octa core Exynos 9820/Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: UFS 3.0
- Main Cameras: 16MP ultra-wide angle + 12MP primary + 12MP telephoto + ToF 3D Depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Cameras: 10MP
- Battery: 4,600 mAh, 45W Quick Charging (QC 3.0)
- Ports: USB Type-C, S-Pen slot
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.4 x 7.9 mm