A day after the Galaxy Note10 renders were outed, today is apparently the turn of the Galaxy Note10 Pro renders to be leaked. The phones seems similar on paper but for some subtle differences.
The bezels are slightly slimmer on the Pro variant than the regular one, and its also taller thanks to the bigger display, which is 6.75-inch Dynamic Super AMOLED QHD+ panel (as opposed to the 6.3-inch display on the standard model).
The screen seen in the Galaxy Note10 Pro renders is also home to an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint scanner, and a punch-hole selfie camera aligned in the top-centre.
The Note10 will also be powered by an octa core Exynos 9820/Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, and run on Samsung One UI based on Android 9 Pie. The storage is where the first differences begin, with the Note10 Pro rumoured to feature a UFS 3.0 chip.
The Galaxy Note10 Pro renders reveal that it is equipped with 4 rear cameras. Of these the primary camera is a 12MP lens, the telephoto lens is a 12MP snapper, while the third camera is a 16MP ultra-wide angle lens. The fourth camera is a ToF 3D Depth sensor which sits outside the camera arrangement along with an LED Flash.
Sadly, there is no headphone jack in the Galaxy Note10 Pro renders leaked by PriceBaba. The USB Type-C port should serve as an audio/data port, and to charge the 4,500 mAh battery on the phone.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Pro renders
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Pro specs
- Display: 6.75-inch Dynamic Super AMOLED QHD+, 3040 x 1440 pixels, 498 PPI, HDR10+, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Samsung One UI based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: octa core Exynos 9820/Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: UFS 3.0
- Main Cameras: 16MP ultra-wide angle + 12MP primary + 12MP telephoto + ToF 3D Depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Cameras: 10MP
- Battery: 4,600 mAh, 45W Quick Charging (QC 3.0)
- Ports: USB Type-C, S-Pen slot
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.4 x 7.9 mm
We can expect Samsung to announce the Galaxy Note10 Pro along with the standard variant sometime in August.