The Galaxy M31s will be announced first, and it could supposedly debut next week or sometime in early June. 91Mobiles says that this information comes from industry sources.
Samsung Galaxy M31s and Galaxy M51
Both devices will feature quad cameras comprising a 64MP primary sensor. The report in question says that the Samsung Galaxy M31s and Galaxy M51 will be mid-range phones, but oddly it also says that the phones could be equipped with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Remember the Galaxy M31 that was launched earlier this year? Apparently, the Galaxy M31s is an upgraded version of it. So, here’s a recap of the M31’s hardware.
Samsung Galaxy M31 specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels resolution) Infinity-U Super AMOLED
- SOC: Octa-Core Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- RAM + ROM: 6GB LPDDR4x + 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Misc: Dual Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD), Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Main Quad Camera: 64MP primary Samsung GW1 sensor, LED flash, f/1.8 aperture + 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture + 5MP depth senso, f/2.2 aperture and 5MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 32MP Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.0
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
The Galaxy M51 on the other hand is expected to be a new device. Details about it are sparse at the moment.
We’ll update you when we hear more about the Samsung Galaxy M31s and Galaxy M51.