Samsung India has just launched the new Samsung Galaxy M31 in India as expected. Galaxy M31 is the latest mid range smartphone in India from the M series which is basically targeted towards consumers in India.
Galaxy M31 sports a 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels resolution) Infinity-U Super AMOLED display and is powered by Smasung own Octa-Core Exynos 9611 10nm processor. It comes with 6GB RAM along with 64GB/128GB internal storage and runs on Android 10 based with One UI 2.0.
In terms of camera, it comes with a quad camera module at rear consisting of 64MP primary Samsung GW1 sensor along with 8MP ultra wide sensor, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro sensor. On the front, there is a 32MP camera for selfies and video calls. The phone is backed by a 6,000 mAh battery along with support for fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M31 specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels resolution) Infinity-U Super AMOLED
- SOC: Octa-Core Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- RAM + ROM: 6GB LPDDR4x + 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Misc: Dual Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD), Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Main Quad Camera: 64MP primary Samsung GW1 sensor, LED flash, f/1.8 aperture + 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture + 5MP depth senso, f/2.2 aperture and 5MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 32MP Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.0
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 6000mAh with 15W fast charging
Galaxy M31 Price in India
Samsung Galaxy M31 will be available in Ocean Blue and Space Black color options. The phone is priced at Rs. 14,999 for the base variant with 6GB RAM + 64GB storage while the 128GB storage variant costs Rs. 15,999. It will be available from Amazon.in starting March 5th.