Samsung has introduced a new budget phone in the M series. This is the Samsung Galaxy M02, it is similar to the Galaxy M02s in terms of design, but has different specs.
The Galaxy M02 is equipped with a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity V display with a water-drop notch for the 5MP f/2.0 aperture selfie lens.
The phone runs on One UI Core based on Android 10, and is powered by a Mediatek MT 6739W octa-core processor clocked @1.5GHz, with 2GB/3GB of RAM. It has 32GB of storage and supports up to 1TB of additional memory via a microSD card slot.
The Samsung Galaxy M02 features dual cameras on the rear with a 13MP primary lens, an f/1.9 aperture, a 2MP macro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash. The device is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that charges over a microUSB port.
Samsung Galaxy M02 specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity V water-drop notch
- Operating System: One UI Core based on Android 10
- Processor: Mediatek MT 6739W octa-core @1.5GHz
- Memory: 2GB/3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB + up to 1TB via microSD
- Main Cameras:13MP, f/1.9 aperture + 2MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5,000mAh, microUSB
- Weight: 206g
- Dimensions: 164.0 x 75.9x 9.1mm
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS
Samsung Galaxy M02 price in India
The Samsung Galaxy M02 price in India starts at Rs. 6,799 for the base variant with 2GB/32GB. The phone will be available from February 9th on Amazon, it comes in 4 colours: Black, Grey, Red and Blue.