Samsung is set to introduce a new entry level phone in India. The device is called the Samsung Galaxy M02s, which has been teased on Amazon India’s website. The device is already available in Nepal, so here’s everything you need to know about the phone.
The listing confirms that the Galaxy M02s has a 6.5-inches HD+ display with an Infinity V water-drop notch to house the 5Mp selfie camera. The handset runs on One UI Core based on Android 10, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor with 4GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy M02s has 64GB of internal storage and supports upto 512GB of additional memory via a microSD card slot. The device has triple rear cameras consisting of a 13MP primary lens, a 2MP depth sensor, a 2MP portrait sensor and an LED Flash. The phone is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery and supports 15W fast charging over a microUSB port.
Samsung Galaxy M02s specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity V water-drop notch
- Operating System: One UI Core based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + up to 512GB via microSD
- Main Cameras:13MP + 2MP Depth sensor + 2MP Portrait sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 5,000mAh, microUSB, 15W Fast Charging
Samsung Galaxy M02s expected price in India
The Samsung Galaxy M02s will be launched on January 7th in India. The device has been priced at NPR 15,000, which is about Rs. 10,000. So, we can expect a similar price in India.