The listing reveals that the phone features a 6.57-inches Full HD+ display with a water-drop notch and sports an in-display fingerprint scanner. The Redmi Note 10 is powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 2.6GHz. It could be the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ chipset that was announced recently.
According to the TENAA listing the device will be available in many memory variants such as 6GB RAM/128GB storage, 8GB RAM/128GB ROM, 6GB RAM/64GB ROM and 8GB RAM/256GB storage. Oddly, the Redmi Note 10 5G specs sheet also lists 4GB RAM as an option.
The Redmi Note 10 5G is equipped with quad cameras in a square bump on the back panel with a 48MP main sensor. The selfie lens housed in the notch is a 16MP camera. The device is backed by a 4420mAH battery that supports Fast charging.
Redmi Note 10 5G specs
- Display: 6.57-inches Full HD+ 2400 × 1080 AMOLED, water-drop notch, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Processor: octa-core 2.6GHz
- Operating system Android 10
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB + up to 2TB via microSD card
- Main Cameras: 48MP
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 4420mAH + Fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G mobile networks
- Sensor: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor
- Model number: M2004J7AC
- Colours: Blue, Black, Green, Pink, Red, White, Silver
- Dimensions: 164.15 × 75.75 × 8.99 mm
- Weight: 206g
The model number of the phone is M2004J7AC. It weighs 206g, and measures 164.15 × 75.75 × 8.99mm. The phone will come in 7 colours: Blue, Black, Green, Pink, Red, White, Silver.