The Redmi Note 9 features a 6.53 inches Full HD+ LCD display that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It has a punch-hole camera in the top left corner and boasts a 90% screen to body ratio, with 450 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC Color Gamut. The selfie lens in the punch-hole cut out is a 13MP sensor.
The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 processor with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. The Note 9 has a dedicated microSD card slot for additional memory.The phone is backed by a 5020 mAh battery that supports 18W Fast Charging. The Note 9 has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
In the optics department, the Redmi Note 9 sports quad cameras comprising a 48MP Samsung GM2 1/2.25″ sensor, 1.6 µm Pixel Size, f/1.79 aperture, an 8MP Ultra-Wide with an f/2.2 aperture 118° FOV, a 2MP Macro lens with AF (2-10cm) and a 2MP Depth Camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
The Redmi Note 9 will be available in 3 colours: Forest Green, Midnight Grey, Polar White.
Redmi Note 9 Specs
- Display: 6.53 inches Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, punch-hole camera, 90% screen to body ratio, 450 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, TUV Rheinland certified
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
- Memory: 3/4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 5020 mAh, 18W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP Samsung GM2 1/2.25″ sensor, 1.6 µm Pixel Size, f/1.79 aperture, 8MP Ultra-Wide f/2.2 aperture 118° FOV + 2MP Macro AF (2-10cm) + 2MP 1.75 µm f/2.4 Depth Camera
- Selfie Camera: 13MP Punch Hole
- Misc: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Colours: Forest Green, Midnight Grey, Polar White
Redmi Note 9 series price
The Redmi Note 9 Pro 6GB/64GB variant has been priced at $269. The 6GB/128GB variant will be available for $299.