The teaser posted by the company on Weibo reveals that the Redmi 10X will feature quad cameras on the back panel. The lenses are placed in a square bump, and the primary sensor appears to be a 48MP camera.
More importantly, MediaTek has confirmed that the Redmi 10X will be powered by its new Dimensity 820 processor. This is a brand new chipset launched by MediaTek, which makes the Redmi 10X the first phone to be equipped with the SoC. The processor is an upper mid-range one that will bridge the gap between the Helio and Dimensity 1000 series.
We reported about a similar phone spotted on TENAA recently, so here’s a recap of its specs sheet.
Redmi 10x specs
- Display: 6.57-inches Full HD+ 2400 × 1080 AMOLED, water-drop notch, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Processor: octa-core 2.6GHz
- Operating system Android 10
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB + up to 2TB via microSD card
- Main Cameras: 48MP
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 4420mAH + Fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G mobile networks
- Sensor: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor
- Model number: M2004J7AC
- Colours: Blue, Black, Green, Pink, Red, White, Silver
- Dimensions: 164.15 × 75.75 × 8.99 mm
According to an official AnTuTu Benchmark result, the Dimensity 820 has a cluster of 4 ARM Cortex A76 cores clocked at 2.6GHz, while the 4 ARM A55 cores are clocked at 2.0GHz. The Redmi 10X will come with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of Storage, and runs on Android 10. The model number of the device is M2004J7BC.
The phone has UFS 2.1 storage and a Mali G57 GPU. The Redmi 10X AnTuTu Benchmark reveals a score of 415277 points. The phone will support 5G mobile networks, and features 5G + 5G Dual Standby.