Poco has begun teasing the launch of a new device, which many expect to be the Poco F2 Pro. In the meantime, a new Poco phone was listed briefly on Xiaomi India’s website.
The device is called the Poco M2 Pro. It was spotted by MySmartPrice. The Poco M2 Pro appeared on the RF exposure page of Mi India’s portal that lists the SAR values of the company’s phones available in the Country.
Poco M2 Pro – a new mid-range phone?
The model number of the phone is M2003J6CI. Its SAR value is 1.6 W/kg (over 1 g). The Poco M2 Pro has since been removed from the page, and no other details are available as of now. Could it be another mid-ranger like the Poco X2 Pro? Or is it the successor to the Poco F1?
Two new phones were also spotted on the Mi India website, the Redmi Note 9 and the Mi 10. We already know that the Mi 10 will be announced on May 8th in India. The Redmi Note 9 was launched in China recently, here’s a recap of its hardware.
Redmi Note 9 Specs
- Display: 6.53 inches Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, punch-hole camera, 90% screen to body ratio, 450 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, TUV Rheinland certified
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
- Memory: 3/4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 5020 mAh, 18W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP Samsung GM2 1/2.25″ sensor, 1.6 µm Pixel Size, f/1.79 aperture, 8MP Ultra-Wide f/2.2 aperture 118° FOV + 2MP Macro AF (2-10cm) + 2MP 1.75 µm f/2.4 Depth Camera
- Selfie Camera: 13MP Punch Hole
- Misc: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
We expect that the Redmi Note 9 could be making its debut soon along with the Poco M2 Pro.