Oppo has confirmed that it will be launching a new flagship phone in India. The Oppo Reno5 Pro is all set to be announced on January 18th. This will be the first MediaTek Dimensity phone in India.
The Chinese OEM had launched the Reno5 series on its home soil about a month ago. The Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G features a 6.53-icnh Gull HD+ AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate, and an in-display fingerprint scanner. The phone has a stunning 92.1% screen-to-body ratio. The device is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ with 8GB/12GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of storage.
The Reno5 Pro has a 32MP selfie lens with an f/2.4 aperture, FOV 81°. In the main camera department, the phone sports quad cameras with a 64MP primary lens that has an f/1.7 aperture, an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP Macro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, a 2MP B/W sensor that has an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash.
The Reno5 Pro is backed by a 4,350 mAh battery which supports 65W Super VooC Fast Charging over a USB Type-C connector. As the name suggests, the phone supports 5G mobile networks.
Here’s a recap of the device’s hardware.
Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G specs
- Display: 6.53-inches AMOLED Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 92.1% screen-to-body ratio, 402ppi, 5000000:1 Contrast Ratio, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- Operating system: ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ octa-core @ 2.6GHz
- GPU: ARM G77 MC9 836MHz
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 4,350 mAh, USB Type-C, 65W Super Vooc Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP f/1.7 aperture + 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP Macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture + 2MP B/W sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.4 aperture, FOV 81°
- Audio: USB Type-C
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 2.4GHz/5.1/5.8GHz Wi-Fi 5 802.11 ac, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ QZSS/ GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo, NFC
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Geomagnetic sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope
- Dimensions: 159.7 x 73.2 x 7.6 mm