Oppo has introduced a new device in the Reno 5 series in China. It is called the Oppo Reno 5K, and appears to be a toned down version of the Reno 5 5G that was launched 2 months ago.
The Reno 5K is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor with an Adreno 619 GPU, 8GB/12GB of LPDDR4x RAM. The phone has 128GB/256GB of UFS 2.1 storage. It is equipped with a 6.43-inches AMOLED Full HD+ display, with a 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 410 PPI, 750 nits brightness, 180Hz touch sampling rate and an In-display fingerprint scanner. The selfie camera in the punch-hole is a 32MP lens with an, f/2.4 aperture and an 85° FOV.
The Oppo Reno 5K is backed by a 4,300mAh battery that supports 65W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone sports quad cameras on the back comprising a 64MP f/1.7 aperture primary lens, an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP B/W portrait lens that has an f/2.4 aperture, a 2MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash.
Oppo Reno 5K Specs
- Display: 6.43-inches AMOLED Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 410 PPI, 750 nits, 180Hz touch sampling rate, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: ColorOS 11 based on Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G octa-core 2.2GHz, Adreno 619
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 4,300mAh, 65W fast charging (0 to 100% in 33 mins), USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 64MP f/1.7 aperture + 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP B/W portrait lens, f/2.4 aperture + 2MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.4 aperture, 85° FOV
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 73.4 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 172 g
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n/; WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/A-GPS/Glonass
- Sensors: Geomagnetic sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope, acceleration sensor
The Oppo Reno 5K price has not been announced by the company.