HMD Global has launched the Nokia 3.2 in India. The device had been announced at the MWV 2019 tech show before arriving in our Country.
The phone is pretty much a low end phone and an obvious downgrade from the Nokia 4.2, but it is priced quite steeply for the specs.
The Nokia 3.2 is equipped with a 6.26″ HD+ display with a waterdrop notch design. It runs on Android Pie with Android One, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 processor with 2GB/3GB of DDR3 RAM. The phone will be available in 16GB/32GB variants with a microSD card that supports up to 400GB of expandable memory.
In terms of optics, the Nokia 3.2 has a single rear camera which is a 13MP lens with an f/2.1 aperture and 1.12µm pixel size. The selfie lens housed in the notch is a 5MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, and a 77° Field of view. The phone is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery.
Nokia 3.2 Specifications
- Display: 6.26″ HD+ 720×1520, Si TFT LCD, waterdrop notch, 269 PPI, 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D glass
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Snapdragon 429
- Memory: 2GB/3GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage: 16GB/32GB eMMC + microSD up to 400 GB
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/2.1 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, LED flash, AF
- Selfie camera: 5MP f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, FF, 77° FOV
- Special: Google Assistant Button, Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock, Power/notification light key
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, Dual 4G, VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, FM radio
- Battery: 4000mAh + micro USB
- Dimensions: 159.44 x 76.24 x 8.60 mm
- Weight: 181g
Nokia 3.2 price in India
The Nokia 3.2 price in India starts at Rs. 8,990 for the 2GB/16GB storage variant, while the 3GB/32GB variant will cost Rs. 10,790. The device will be available in Black and Steel colours, and will be sold via offline retail stores.