The One Vision is equipped with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display which has a 21:9 aspect ratio design and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. There is a frame running around the screen and a thick chin bezel. It features a 25MP punch-hole selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture, placed towards the top left corner.
The phone is powered by an octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 chipset which is clocked at 2.2 GHz, with 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage + a microSD card slot. It runs on Android 9 Pie and supports Moto Gestures like quick capture, fast flashlight, 3 finger screenshot and moto display.
The device is backed by a 3500mAh battery that supports 15W TurboPower fast charging over USB Type-C. The One Vision has a fingerprint sensor on the back panel.
Motorola One Vision specs
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD (2520×1080 pixels), 432 PPI, 21:9 aspect ratio, In-display selfie camera, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 @2.2 GHz
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Rear Camera: 48MP f/1.7 aperture + 5MP, OIS, 4K video recording at 30fps
- Selfie Camera: 25MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + microSD card (up to 512GB)
- Battery: 3500 mAh, TurboPower charging
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.1×71.2 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Misc: IP 52 rating, Dolby tuned speakers
Motorola One Vision price in India
The Motorola One Vision has been priced at Rs. 19,999 in India. The device will be available from 27th June 2019, 12 noon exclusively on Flipkart. The first sale is scheduled to start at noon on June 27th. The phone will be available in 2 colours: Bronze Gradient and Sapphire Gradient.
Early buyers can avail a launch offer of No Cost EMI for 6 months on all debit and credit cards. This offer is only valid until July 4th.