The Motorola One Action has been launched in India. Here’s everything you need to know about the phone.
The One Action has 4GB RAM, a Mali-G72MP3 GPU and 128GB of UFS internal storage. A hybrid dual sim card tray supports an optional microsD card for up to 512GB of expandable storage.
The Motorola One Action is equipped with a 12MP in-display selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture and 1.25um pixel size. The three main cameras comprise a 12MP primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and a 117-degree ultra-wide Action camera that supports 2.0um Quad Pixel technology with an f/2.2 aperture. The cameras support EIS, PDAF and are assisted by a Dual LED flash.
The phone is backed by a 3500mAh battery that supports 10W charging over a USB Type-C port. Fortunately, the Motorola One Action has a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone is IPX2 certified for Splash Resistance.
Motorola One Action specs
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD (2520 x 1080 pixels), 21:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS + up to 512GB via microSD (Hybdrid Dual SIM tray)
- Processor: Exynos 9609 octa-core
- GPU: Mali-G72MP3
- Selfie Camera: 12MP, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size
- Main Cameras: 12MP f/1.8 aperture, 1.25um pixel size + 5MP depth sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 117-degree ultra-wide Action camera, 2.0um Quad Pixel technology, f/2.2 aperture, EIS, LED flash, PDAF
- Connectivity: Dual SIM Dual 4G with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/c dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS/GLONASS, Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio
- Battery: 3500mAh, USB Type-C, 10W charging
- Certification: IPX2 Splash Resistant
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 71.2 x 9.15 mm
- Weight: 176g
- Colours: Denim Blue and Pearl White
Motorola One Action price in India
The Motorola One Action has been priced at Rs. 13,999 in India. The phone will be available from 12PM on August 30th on Flipkart.
Jio is offering a cashback of Rs. 2,200 through vouchers and up to 125GB of extra data for buyers. You can avail up to Rs. 1,000 off on Axis Bank Credit and Debit cards. A 3 months No cost EMI offer is available on all Credit and Debit Cards.