The phone sports the icon clamshell design of the 2005 Moto razr. Of course, there is a modern touch in the current phone.
The Moto razr 2019 is essentially a dual-screen phone, with a 6.2” plastic OLED Flex View foldable screen. The secondary display is an external screen which is a 2.7-inch qOLED touch screen. It has a screen resolution of 600 x 800 pixels in a 4:3 aspect ratio, can display notifications, and can also be used for taking selfies, playing music.
The primary camera on the Moto razr 2019 is available on the external shell. It is a 16MP Sony IMX 519 sensor that has an f/1.7 aperture, 1.22um pixel size, supports Electronic Image Stabilization, Dual Pixel autofocus and Laser autofocus. This camera can be used for selfies when the phone is closed, or as the main camera when the shell is opened.
Back to the main screen, it has a resolution of 2142 x 876 pixels in a 21:9 Cinemavision aspect ratio. A 5MP selfie lens with an f/2.0 aperture and 1.12um pixel size which is placed in the notch at the top. A physical fingerprint scanner is housed in the large chin.
Moto razr 2019 foldable phone specs
- Main Display: Flex View 6.2” foldable pOLED, HD (2142 x 876p), 21:9 Cinemavision
- External Display: Quick View 2.7” gOLED, 600 x 800p, 4:3 aspect ratio
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Memory: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 2510 mAh, 15W TurboPower charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 16MP Sony IMX 519, f/1.7, 1.22um, EIS, Dual Pixel autofocus (AF), Laser AF, Color Correlated Temperature (CCT) dual LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP, f/2.0, 1.12um, screen flash
- Dimensions: Unfolded: 72 x 172 x 6.9mm, Folded: 72 x 94 x 14mm
- Weight: 205g
- Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Magnetometer (compass), Gyro, Proximity, Ambient Light, GPS, Ultrasonics
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, eSIM, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band 2.4 & 5GHz, hotspot, GPS, AGPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS
- Misc: Splash-proof with water resistant nanocoating