Motorola has announced the Moto G 5G in India, as scheduled. Let’s find out what the premium mod-ranger boasts in terms of tech specs.
The Moto G 5G is the first phone in India to feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor. It has 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, with a microSD card slot which can be used to add up to 1TB of additional memory. The device runs on Android 10, and supports MyUX gestures which are customizable.
The phone sports a 6.7-inches Full HD+ LTPS display with a punch-hole cutout for the 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The Moto G 5G has triple cameras on the back comprising a 48MP primary lens with an ƒ/1.7 aperture, an 8MP 118° ultra wide angle lens with an ƒ/2.2 aperture, a 2MP Macro vision camera with an ƒ/2.4 aperture and an LED flash.
The Moto G 5G supports 5G mobile networks, NFC, and is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 20W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The device has been rated IP52 for a water-repellent design, and has a rear fingerprint scanner.
Motorola Moto G 5G Specs
- Display: 6.7″ Full HD+ CinemaVision LTPS, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 394 ppi, 90% Screen to Body Ratio, HDR10
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 5G
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 1TB microSD card
- Battery: 5000mAh, 20W TurboPower fast charging, USB Type-C port
- Main Cameras: 48MP (ƒ/1.7 aperture, 0.8 µm pixel size) + 8MP (ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 µm pixel size, 118° ultra-wide angle + 2MP (ƒ/2.4 aperture, 1.75 µm pixel size, Macro vision camera, AF + LED flash
- Selfie Cameras: 16 MP (ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1 µm pixel size
- Dimensions: 166 x 76 x 10 mm
- Weight: 212g
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz/5GHz, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sensor Hub, Fingerprint reader, E-compass
- Misc: Rear fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock, IP52 dust resistance
- Color: Frosted Silver, Volcanic Gray
Moto G 5G Price in India
The Moto G 5G has been priced at Rs. 19,999 in India. The device will be available exclusively on Flipkart from December 7th. The phone comes in 2 colours: Volcanic Grey and Frosted Silver. HDFC Bank Debit Card, Credit Card users can avail an instant discount of Rs. 1000, this can also be availed on Credit & Debit EMI transactions.