Motorola has confirmed the Moto 5G India launch date. But since the phone has been announced in Europe, we already know everything about the phone.
The Moto G 5G sports a 6.7-inches Full HD+ LTPS display with a punch-hole cutout. The handset runs on Android 10, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G with support for 5G mobile networks. The phone has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, and a microSD card slot that supports up to 1TB of additional memory.
The selfie lens is a 16MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture. There are quad cameras on the Moto G 5G and the setup consists of a 48MP primary lens with an ƒ/1.7 aperture, a 12MP sensor with an ƒ/1.7 aperture, an 8MP 118° ultra wide angle lens with an with an ƒ/2.2 aperture, a 2MP Macro vision camera with an ƒ/2.4 aperture and an LED flash.
The Moto G 5G is equipped with a rear fingerprint scanner, and is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 20W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone is rated IP52 for dust resistance.
Motorola One 5G Specs
- Display: 6.7″ Full HD+ CinemaVision LTPS, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 21:9 aspect ratio, 394 ppi, 90% Screen to Body Ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, LTPS, HDR10
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 5G
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + up to 1TB microSD card
- Battery: 5000mAh, 20W TurboPower fast charging, USB Type-C port
- Main Cameras: 48MP (ƒ/1.7 aperture, 0.8 µm pixel size) + 12MP (ƒ/1.7 aperture, 1.6 µm pixel size), PDAF + 8MP (ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1.12 µm pixel size, 118° ultra wide angle + 2MP (ƒ/2.4 aperture, 1.75 µm pixel size, Macro vision camera, AF + LED flash
- Selfie Cameras: 16 MP (ƒ/2.2 aperture, 1 µm pixel size
- Dimensions: 166 x 76 x 10 mm
- Weight: 212g
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz/5GHz, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sensor Hub, Fingerprint reader, E-compass
- Misc: Rear fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock, IP52 dust resistance
- Color: Frosted Silver, Volcanic Gray
Moto 5G India launch date
According to a Tweet from the company, the Moto 5G India launch date has been set for November 30th. The device will be available exclusively via Flipkart.
Moto G 5G expected price
The Moto G 5G has been priced at 299.99 Euros in Europe, which is about Rs. 26,000. So, we can expect a similar pricing in India.