Motorola has announced the Moto E7 Plus launch date in India. The phone will be making its debut next week in our Country.
Since the Moto E7 Plus has already been announced in the UK, Europe, Brazil, here is a reminder of the device’s specifications.
Moto E7 Plus Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches Max Vision IPS LCD HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, 20: 9 aspect ratio, water-drop notch
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 octa-core @ 1.8GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + microSD card slot
- Main Cameras: 48MP, f/1.7 aperture + 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W charging, microUSB port
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 75.7 x 9.2mm
- Weight: 200g
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Security: rear Fingerprint Scanner
Moto E7 Plus India launch date
Motorola Moto E7 Plus price in Europe
The Motorola Moto E7 Plus has been priced at £129 in the UK and at €149 in Europe, so we can expect the phone to be priced somewhere in the Rs. 12,000 range in India. The teaser poster hints that the device will be available in 2 colours: Misty Blue and Twilight Orange.