Here’s a brief recap of the device’s specs. The ROG Phone II sports a 6.6-inches AMOLED Full HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and an In-display fingerprint scanner. A Corning Gorilla Glass 6 panel protects the screen from scratches.
The ROG Phone II runs on stock Android Pie, but you can choose to use ROG UI when setting up the device. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor with 8GB/12GB of RAM, an Adreno 640GPU, and 128GB/512GB of storage.
The selfie lens on the phone is a 24MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture and supports Electronic Image Stabilization. The main camera setup comprises of a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with an f/1.79 aperture and a 13MP wide-angle lens which has an 125° FOV and an f/2.4 aperture.
The ASUS ROG Phone II has 2 USB Type-C ports (one on the side and another on the bottom), which can charge the 6,000mAh battery that it comes with. The phone comes with an 18W fast charger and an Aero case in the box. There are 2 AirTrigger sensors (shoulder buttons), and dual stereo speakers on the front.
ASUS ROG Phone II Specs
- Display 6.6-inch AMOLED Full HD+ (2340×1080 pixels), 120Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 108% DCI-P3, 10000:1 contrast, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, HDR, Optical In-display fingerprint scanner
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus
- Operating System: ROG UI/Stock Android 9 Pie (user’s choice)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB/512GB UFS 3.0
- Selfie Camera: 24MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Main Cameras: 48MP Sony IMX586 f/1.79 aperture 0.8μm pixel size, 13MP wide-angle 125° FOV f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 6,000mAh
- Ports: USB Type-C side-port, USB-C main port
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ad 5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0 GPS/GLONASS/BDS/Galileo/QZSS
- Dimensions: 170.99 x 77.6 x 9.48 mm
- Weight: 240g
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Digital compass, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor
- Misc: 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual front-facing stereo speakers, Google ARCore support, Aura RGB lighting, 3D vapor chamber, 2 x AirTrigger sensors (ultrasonic)
ASUS ROG Phone II price in India
The ASUS ROG Phone II has been priced at Rs. 37,999 in India, for the 8GB RAM variant with 128GB storage. The 12GB RAM version with 512GB storage will cost Rs. 57,999. The device will be sold exclusively on Flipkart, from September 30th.
ASUS ROG Phone II accessories prices
The Twin View Dock II has been priced at Rs. 19,999, the Mobile Desktop Dock at Rs. 12,999, the Professional Dock at Rs. 5499.
The Lighting Armored case will cost you Rs. 2,999, while the AeroActive Cooler II will carry a price tag of Rs. 3999.
There is a ROG Kunai Gamepad that has been priced at Rs. 9,999, and the ASUS ROG 30W Charger will set you back by Rs. 1,999.