The Xiaomi Mi A3 has been announced in Spain. The phone is a re-branded version of the Mi CC9e, which the company launched in China, earlier this month
The Mi A3 sports a 6.088-inches HD+ AMOLED display with 102.7% NTSC Color Gamut, 350 nits brightness and features an In-display fingerprint scanner. The screen is made by Samsung and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It has a water-drop notch to house the 32MP selfie lens which supports 4in1 Superpíxel, has a 1.6μm large pixel size, and an f/2.0 aperture.
The device runs on stock Android 9 Pie (Android One), and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor clocked at 2.0GHz, with 4GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of storage.
In the optics department, the Mi A3 is equipped with triple rear cameras. The config of the cameras is as follows: a 48MP Sony primary sensor with an f/1.79 aperture 0.8μm pixel size, an 8MP f/2.2 aperture, 118° FOV ultra wide-angle lens and a 2MP depth sensor with an LED Flash. The cameras support 4K video recording, slo-mo @ 960fps.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 is backed by a 4030 mAh battery which supports 18W Quick Charging over a USB Type-C port. The Mi A3 has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Xiaomi Mi A3 specs
- Display: 6.088-inches HD+ (1560 x 720 pixels), AMOLED water-drop notch, 60000:1 contrast ratio, 102.7% NTSC Color Gamut, 350 nits brightness, In-display fingerprint scanner, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 @2.0GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS2.1 + up to 256GB microSD card
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Sony f/1.79 aperture 0.8μm pixel size + 8MP f/2.2 aperture, 118° FOV, ultra wide-angle + 2MP depth sensor + LED Flash, 4K video recording, slo-mo @ 960fps
- Selfie Camera: 32MP 4in1 1.6μm large pixels f/2.0 aperture + Face Unlock
- Battery: 4030 mAh + 18W Quick Charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 153.48 x 71.85 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 173.8g
- Colours: Kind of Gray, More than White, Not just Blue
Xiaomi Mi A3 price
The Xiaomi Mi A3 has been priced at €249 (about Rs. 19,200) for the 64GB variant, while the 128GB model will cost €279 (about Rs. 21,500) in Spain. The phone will be available for purchase from July 24th.
There is no word yet about the Xiaomi Mi A3 Lite, or the global availability of the Mi A3.