The Xiaomi Mi 10T India launch date has been confirmed by the company. The teaser for the announcement also mentions that the Mi 10T Pro will also be unveiled.
If you aren’t aware, the Chinese manufacturer debuted the Mi 10T series recently in Europe. The devices are flagship phones which support 5G mobile networks.
According to some rumours, Xiaomi is also said to launch a new phone called the Mi 10T Lite in India. It is expected to be the budget friendly device in the series. It remains unclear whether the Lite version will debut alongside the regular and the Pro models .
Here’s a recap of the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro’s technical specifications.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Specs
- Operating system: MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Display: 6.67 inches Full HD + 2340 x 1080 pixels, LCD, 20: 9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 144Hz refresh rate, punch hole
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-Core
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: Mi 10T – 6GB RAM Mi 10T Pro – 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128 GB UFS 3.1 Pro – 128/256 GB UFS 3.1
- Main cameras: 64MP + 13MP ultra wide angle + 5MP macro sensor, LED Flash Mi 10T Pro – 108MP OIS + 13MP ultra wide angle + 5MP macro sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 33W Fast Charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, IR Blaster
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.33 mm
- Weight: 218g
- Colours: Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver, Cosmic Blue (Mi 10T Pro)
Xiaomi Mi 10T India launch date
The company has announced through Twitter that the Xiaomi Mi 10T India launch date has been set for October 15th, and the event will be live-streamed at 12PM via social channels.
Xiaomi Mi 10T expected price in India
Based on its price in Europe (499 Euros), the Xiaomi Mi 10T could be priced at about Rs. 43,000 in India. Similarly, the Mi 10T Pro which costs 599 Euros, could be available for Rs. 51,700) in our Country.