Xiaomi is preparing to launch a budget friendly version of its flagship Mi 10 phones. In the meanwhile, the Xiaomi Mi 10T specs and design have been leaked online along with the Mi 10T Pro’s.
The handsets run on MIUI 12 based on Android 10, and are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor with 6GB of RAM, and 8 GB of RAM (Mi 10T Pro only). The Mi 10T sports a 6.67 inches Full HD + LCD display with a 20: 9 aspect ratio, and 144Hz refresh rate. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. As seen in the Xiaomi Mi 10T leaked images, there is a punch-hole cutout in the top left corner of the screen, and it houses a 20MP selfie camera.
While the Mi 10T has 128GB UFS 3.1 storage: 128 GB, the Pro variant will be available in 128/256 GB UFS 3.1 options. The rear panel pictured in the Xiaomi Mi 10T leaked photos reveal triple cameras. The Mi 10T features a 64MP primary lens, a 13MP ultra wide-angle camera, a 5MP macro sensor with LED Flash.
The Mi 10T Pro has a 108MP main camera with support for optical image stabilization, a 13MP ultra wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro sensor and an LED Flash.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T leaked specs sheet from WinFuture says that the phones are backed by a 5000 mAh battery and support 33W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port. The phones support Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and have an IR Blaster. The Xiaomi Mi 10T is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Xiaomi Mi 10T leaked Specs
- Operating system: MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Display: 6.67 inches Full HD + 2340 x 1080 pixels, LCD, 20: 9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 144Hz refresh rate, punch hole
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-Core
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: Mi 10T – 6GB RAM Mi 10T Pro – 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128 GB UFS 3.1 Pro – 128/256 GB UFS 3.1
- Main cameras: 64MP + 13MP ultra wide angle + 5MP macro sensor, LED Flash Mi 10T Pro – 108MP OIS + 13MP ultra wide angle + 5MP macro sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 33W Fast Charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, IR Blaster
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.33 mm
- Weight: 218g
- Colours: Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver, Cosmic Blue (Mi 10T Pro)
Xiaomi Mi 10T price (leaked)
The Xiaomi Mi 10T leaked prices suggest that the phone will retail at 499 Euros (about Rs. 43,000) in Germany. The Xiaomi Mi10T Pro price starts at 599 Euros (about Rs. 51,000) for the 128GB model, while the 256GB variant costs 649 Euros (about Rs. 56,000).