Xiaomi is set to unveil its next flagship phone on December 28th. But the complete Xiaomi 12 Pro specs have been leaked ahead of schedule
We already know what the device looks like, thanks to leaked renders, and an official teaser.
The Xiaomi 12 specs sheet says that the phone is equipped with a 6.9 inches AMOLED 2K display, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, and houses an in-display fingerprint scanner. The phone runs on Android 12, and is powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 octa-core processor clocked at 2.84GHz, with an Adreno 660 GPU. The device has 8GB of RAM, 128GB of Storage.
Xiaomi has packed a 5000 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type C port. The selfie lens on the handset is a 32 megapixels camera. The quad camera array on the rear comprises a 50MP primary sensor, a 13MP Ultra-Wide Angle lens, an 8MP Telephoto lens, a 5MP, and an LED Flash module. Connectivity-wise, the phone supports 5G, 4G, Dual Sim, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, and GPS/A-GPS. Sensors on board the device include a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, and a Gyroscope.
Xiaomi 12 Pro specs leaked
- Display: 6.9 inches AMOLED 2K 3200 x 1440 pixels, 509 PPI, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, 2.84GHz octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Operating System: Android 11
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Main Cameras: 50MP + 13MP Ultra-Wide Angle + 8MP Telephoto + 5MP, LED Flash
- Battery: 5000 mAh, USB Type C, 100W Fast Charging
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G, Dual Sim, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPS/A-GPS
- Sensors: Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
Xiaomi 12 Pro price
According to Xiaomi Today, the Xiaomi 12 price could start at RMB 9999, which is about $1,570. That is quite a hefty price tag, but we think it is just a placeholder. We will know if it is real when the device is launched tomorrow.