The phone has a 6.57-inch Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, a 90.74% screen-to-body ratio and a punch-hole for the 16MP selfie camera that has an f/2.48 aperture.
The Vivo Z6 5G runs on Android 10 with FuntouchOS, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor with 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB of storage. The phone will support 5G mobile networks. It is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 44W Super Flash Charging over a USB Type-C port.
The main cameras on the phone comprises a 48MP primary lens with an f/1.79 aperture, an 8MP wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, 112° FoV, a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture.
The Vivo Z6 5G retains the 3.5mm headphone jack, features liquid cooling to keep thermals low, and has a rear-placing fingerprint scanner.
Vivo Z6 5G Specs
- Display: 6.57-inch Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90.74% screen-to-body ratio, punch-hole display
- Operating System: Android 10 with FuntouchOS
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 44W Super Flash Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/.79 aperture + 8MP wide-angle f/2.2 aperture, 112° FoV + 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, 2MP macro lens f/2.4 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.48 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.99 x 75.71 x 9.16 mm
- Weight: 201g
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.1
- Misc: Fingerprint Scanner, Liquid Cooling
Vivo Z6 5G Price
The Vivo Z6 5G has been priced at RMB 2198 (about Rs. 22,000) in China, for the 6GB/128GB version, while the 8GB/128GB model will cost RMB 2598 (about Rs. 26,000).