The Samsung Galaxy M11 has been quietly launched in the UAE. Here’s what this year’s budget friendly option from the M series has to offer.
Samsung has done away with the notch, and has opted for a punch-hole camera design for the 6.4-inch Infinity O display on the Galaxy M11. The screen is a HD+ panel. But the appearance is somewhat of a step behind, if you compare it with its predecessor. The Galaxy M10 had a smaller chin compared to the large one on the Galaxy M11. The selfie lens on the device is an 8MP, snapper with an f/2.0 aperture, and it supports Face Unlock.
The Galaxy M11 is powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz, and though details about the chipset are unclear, rumour is that it’s probably an Exynos SoC. The phone comes in 3GB/4GB RAM options with 32GB/64GB of storage respectively. You can expand the memory up to 512GB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
The Samsung Galaxy M11 is backed by a 5000mAh battery that supports 15W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack on the top, and an oblong fingerprint sensor on the back panel. The M11 has a triple camera setup on the rear comprising a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, a 13MP primary camera that has an f/1.8 aperture, and a 5MP ultra wide-angle lens which can shoot pictures in 77° and 115°, with an f/2.2 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specs
- Display: 6.4-inches HD+ 1560 x 720 pixels, PLS TFT LCD
- Operating System: Samsung One UI 2.0 Core (based on Android 10)
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB + up to 512GB microSD
- Battery: 5000mAh, 15W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 2MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture + 13MP primary camera f/1.8 aperture + 5MP ultra wide-angle (77° and 115°) f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.3 x 9.0mm
- Weight: 197g
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Scanner, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor