The Samsung Galaxy M10 has been launched in India, along with the Galaxy M20. Disappointingly, the Galaxy M30 was not announced at the event.
Here’s what you need to know about the Galaxy M10.
The device sports a 6.22-inch HD+ Infinity V display, with a 19:5:9 aspect ratio, a 90% screen to body ratio, and a waterdrop notch for the 5MP selfie camera. The device has an in-display flash for brighter selfies.
The Galaxy M10 runs on Samsung Experience 9.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo, and is powered by an Exynos 7870 processor. The phone will be available in 2GB/3GB RAM variants, which have 16GB/32GB of storage.
The Galaxy M10 has a dedicated microsd card slot, which is part of the triple card tray. The phone supports Dual SIM cards, with Dual VoLTE. The device is backed by a 3400 mAh battery, that charges over micro-USB. The Galaxy M10 has a 3.5mm headphone jack, but doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner.
The main cameras on the Galaxy M10 are a 13MP lens with an f/1.9 aperture and a 5MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens with an f/2.2 aperture. That is not surprising, considering the leaks revealed a similar design.
Samsung Galaxy M10 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.22-inch Infinity V Display HD, 90% screen to body ratio, 19:5:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: Samsung Experience 9.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor Exynos 7870 octa core
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Storage: 16GB/32GB/ up to 512GB expandable memory via dedicated microsd card slot
- Battery: 3400mAh, 5W charger
- Cameras: 13MP f/1.9 aperture + 5MP f/2.2 aperture 120-degree ultra-wide lens
- Selfie Camera: 5MP, f/2.0 aperture + Face Unlock
- Multimedia: Widevine L1 Certification
- Connectivity: Dual sim Dual VoLTE, micro USB, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colours: Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black
Samsung Galaxy M10 price in India
The Samsung Galaxy M10 price starts at Rs.7,990 for the 2GB + 16GB variant, while the 3GB + 32GB variant is priced at Rs. 8,990. The phone will be sold via Amazon and Samsung Shop as an online exclusive phone.