Xiaomi India Chief, Manu Jain, has announced the Redmi Note 7S open sale starting date. The phone was launched just a few weeks ago, and has been sold via the infamous flash sale model ever since.
The device has been gaining positive reviews, which is not surprising considering Xiaomi’s popularity in India.The time-frame taken to switch from flash sales to open sale, is however surprising. In comparison, it took about a month and a half for the regular Redmi Note 7 to make the same switch.
Here’s a quick reminder ecap of the new device’s hardware.
Redmi Note 7S Specs
- Display: 6.3-inch FHD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels, Dot Notch display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back)
- Operating System: MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 2.2GHz
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB internal + upto 512GB microSD (Hybrid Dual SIM)
- Rear Cameras: 48MP 1/2″ sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.6μm Super Pixel
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Quick Charge 2.0 (in the box), supports Quick Charge 3.0
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, IR Blaster
- Colours: Onyx Black, Sapphire Blue and Ruby Red
Redmi Note 7S open sale
According to Jain’s tweet, the Redmi Note 7S open sale will begin tonight, after midnight. The phone will be available round the clock on Mi.com and Flipkart.
Not to nitpick, but we have to point out that ever since the Redmi Note 7 was made available for open sale, it has always been sold out. In the meanwhile, the fact that the pricier Note 7 Pro has always been in stock gives us some food for thought.