The Redmi Note 10 series has just been announced in India. We told you about the Note 10 Pro and the Pro Max models. Here’s the regular version of the series, the Redmi Note 10.
The phone sports a 6.43-inches Super AMOLED Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels with 1100 nits brightness, HDR10, 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut, 45,00,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate. The phone is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The Redmi Note 10 screen has a 60Hz refresh rate, unlike the Note 10 Pro and Pro Max versions.
The Redmi Note 10 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 678G octa-core processor, and runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11. It has 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4x RAM, with 64GB/128GB of UFS 2.2 storage, with a dedicated microSD card slot that supports up to 512GB of additional memory.
The phone has a 13MP selfie lens. The main sensor that is part of the quad camera setup on the back is a 48MP Sony IMX 582 lens, assisted by an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, a 2MP Macro lens, a 2MP depth sensor with an LED Flash. The Redmi Note 10 is backed by a 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C connector, which can charge the phone up to 67% in 30 minutes, and 100% in 75 minutes.
The device features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner with double-tap gesture for opening the Google Assistant, or System Settings.
Redmi Note 10 specs
- Display: 6.43-inches Super AMOLED DotDisplay Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 1100 nits brightness, HDR10, 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut, 45,00,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 678G
- Operating System: MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Memory: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 + up to 512GB via dedicated microSD card
- Main Cameras: 48MP Sony IMX 582 + 8MP ultra-wide lens + 2MP Macro lens + 2MP depth sensor + LED Flash, Night mode 2.0
- Selfie Camera: 13MP, Night Mode, 3.54mm punch-hole
- Battery: 5,000mAh, USB Type-C, 33W Fast Charging (up to 67% in 30 mins, 100% in 75 mins)
- Audio: Dual Speakers, Hi-Res Audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Security: Side-mounted fingerint scanner with double-tap gesture
- Weight: 192g
- Dimensions: 8.1mm thickness
- Colours: Aqua Green, Frost White, Shadow Black
- Design: Frosted glass back, anti-fingerprint, non-slippery texture
- Sensors: Z-Axis Haptic Motor, 360° Ambient Light sensor (Back and Front), IR Blaster
- Misc: Splash Proof, Pre-applied Screen guard, Protective Case in the box
- Redmi Note 10 price in India
The Redmi Note 10 price in India starts at Rs. 11,999 for the 4GB/64GB version, while the 6GB/128GB version costs Rs. 13,999. The device will go on sale on 16th March on Amazon India and Mi.com