After several leaks, Mi India has officially announced the Redmi Note 10 series in India. Here’s everything you need to know about the Redmi Note 10 Pro and the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is equipped with a 6.6-inches Super AMOLED Full HD+ display with a peak brightness of 1200 nits brightness, support for HDR10, 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut. The screen has a 120Hz Refresh Rate, 45,00,000:1 Contrast Ratio and 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate.
The phone runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with an Adreno 618 GPU, 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM, and 64GB/128GB of UFS 2.1 storage. The Note 10 Pro Max has a dedicated microSD card slot for additional storage.
The selfie camera on the device is a 16MP sensor. The main cameras on the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max consists of a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 primary sensor with 9-in-1 pixel binning, 2.1um pixels, a 5MP Super Macro and Telephoto lens, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, a 2MP depth sensor and an LED Flash. The cameras support Dual Video recording, Night mode 2.0, VLOG mode, Magic Clone Mode, Long Exposure Mode, Video Pro Mode.
The device features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, which supports a double-tap gesture for invoking the Google Assistant and other options. The Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is backed by a 5,020mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port and supports 33W Fast Charging. It can charge the phone up to 59% in 30 minutes and 100% in 75 minutes.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max specs
- Display: 6.6-inches Super AMOLED DotDisplay Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 1200 nits brightness, HDR10, 100% DCI-P3 Color gamut, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 45,00,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G, Adreno 618 GPU
- Operating System: MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 + up to 512GB via dedicated microSD card
- Main Cameras: 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2, 9-in-1 pixel binning, 2.1um + 5MP Super Macro and Telephoto lens + 8MP ultra-wide lens + 2MP depth sensor + LED Flash, Dual Video recording, Night mode 2.0, VLOG mode, Magic Clone Mode, Long Exposure Mode, Video Pro Mode
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, Night Mode, 2.96mm punch-hole
- Battery: 5,020mAh, USB Type-C, 33W Fast Charging (up to 59% in 30 mins, 100% in 75 mins)
- Audio: Dual Speakers, Hi-Res Audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Security: Side-mounted fingerint scanner with double-tap gesture
- Weight: 192g
- Dimensions: 8.1mm thickness
- Colours: Vintage Blue, Glacial Blue, Dark Night
- Design: Frosted glass back, anti-fingerprint, non-slippery texture
- Sensors: Z-Axis Haptic Motor, 360° Ambient Light sensor (Back and Front), IR Blaster
- Misc: Splash Proof, Pre-applied Screen guard, Protective Case in the box
Redmi Note 10 Pro
The Redmi Note 10 Pro has the same specs as that of the max, except the main camera. Instead of the 10MP lens, it has a 64MP primary sensor.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max price in India
The Redmi Note 10 Pro Max price in India starts at Rs. 18,999 for the 6GB/64GB model, and at Rs. 19,999 for the 6GB/128GB version, while the top end model with 8GB/128GB costs Rs. 21,999. The device will go on sale on 18th March on Amazon India and Mi.com
Redmi Note 10 Pro price in India
The Redmi Note 10 Pro price in India starts at Rs. 15,999 for the 6GB/64GB version, at Rs. 16,999 for the 6GB/128GB model, and at Rs. 18,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant. The phone will go on sale on 17th March on Amazon India and Mi.com.
Redmi Note 10 Pro launch offers
Buyers can avail Rs. 1500 Discount when purchasing the device using an ICICI Bank Credit Cards or EMI transaction.