Redmi has announced a new flagship phone called the Redmi K30S. It is a rebranded Xiaomi Mi 10T that was launched in India recently.
The K30S runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 10, and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with an Adreno 650 GPU and 8GB of RAM. The phone will be available in 2 storage options: 128GB and 256GB UFS 3.1.
The Redmi K30S is equipped with a 6.67 inches Full HD+ LCD display with a 20: 9 aspect ratio. The screen supports 144Hz refresh rate, 650 nits brightness and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The display has a 20MP selfie lens in the punch-hole cutout that’s located in the top left corner.
The handset boasts triple cameras on the rear consisting of a 64MP primary lens with a Sony IMX682 sensor, a 13MP ultra-wide angle lens with 123° FOV, f/2.4 aperture, a 5MP macro sensor with 2cm-10cm focus and an LED Flash. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The Redmi K30S is backed by a 5000 mAh battery that supports 33W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone supports Dual SIM cards, 5G mobile networks, 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, IR Blaster among other connectivity options.
Redmi K30S specs
- Operating system: MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Display: 6.67 inches Full HD + 2340 x 1080 pixels, LCD, 20: 9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 144Hz refresh rate, punch hole, 650 nits brightness
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-Core
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- Main cameras: 64MP Sony IMX682 f/+ 13MP ultra wide angle 123° FOV, f/2.4 + 5MP macro sensor, 2cm-10cm focus, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 33W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, IR Blaster
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.33 mm
- Weight: 216g
Redmi K30S price
The Redmi K30S price in China starts at RMB 2599 (about Rs. 29000) for the 128GB version, and at RMB 2799 (about Rs. 31,000) for the 256GB model. The phone will be available from November 11th, and comes in 2 colours: Interstellar Black and Moonlight Silver.