Xiaomi has announced the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro in India. The phones were announced in Europe recently.
The phone runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 10, and sports a 6.67 inches Full HD + display with a 20: 9 aspect ratio, 144Hz refresh rate. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and has a punch hole in the top left corner for a 20MP selfie camera.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, while the Mi 10T Pro has 8GB of RAM and 128 of storage. The device is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
In the camera department, the Mi 10T features a 64MP primary sensor, a 13MP ultra-wide angle lens, a 5MP macro sensor and an LED Flash. The Mi 10T Pro has a 108MP main camera that supports Optical Image Stabilization, while the other 2 cameras remain the same.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T is backed by a 5000 mAh which supports 33W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port. The Xiaomi Mi 10T series devices support 5G mobile networks, 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and come with an IR Blaster.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Specs
- Operating system: MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Display: 6.67 inches Full HD + 2340 x 1080 pixels, LCD, 20: 9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 144Hz refresh rate, punch hole
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Octa-Core
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: Mi 10T – 6GB/8GB RAM Mi 10T Pro – 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128 GB UFS 3.1
- Main cameras: 64MP + 13MP ultra wide angle + 5MP macro sensor, LED Flash Mi 10T Pro – 108MP OIS + 13MP ultra wide angle + 5MP macro sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 33W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, IR Blaster
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.33 mm
- Weight: 218g
- Colours: Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver, Cosmic Blue
Xiaomi Mi 10T price in India
The Xiaomi Mi 10T has been priced at Rs. 35,999 in India for the 6GB/128 version, while the 8GB version will cost Rs. 37,999. The Mi 10T Pro costs Rs. 39,999. The phones will be available from Mi.com, and Flipkart. Pre-orders for the devices starts today.